Mini Brownies Nutty Buddy® Bites
Two Little Debbie favorite snacks are combined in this delicious recipe creation! Between Mini Brownies and Nutty Buddy® Wafer Bars, what is better for a fun, sweet dessert? These yummy bites are perfect for chocolate and peanut butter fans with creamy frosting and pieces of those classic wafer bars. Plus, they are simple to make, too! Try this easy dessert for your next family gathering or a special occasion.
Makes 25 Servings
1 Carton Little Debbie Mini Brownies
1 Carton Little Debbie Nutty Buddy Wafer Bars
1/4 Cup Butter, Softened
1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
2 Tablespoons Milk
1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- Unwrap the mini brownie packages, and place brownies on decorative platter.
- Using electric mixer, cream the butter and peanut butter.
- Gradually mix in the powdered sugar, adding milk as needed to create a spreadable frosting.
- Beat for at least 3 minutes until frosting is fluffy.
- Fill a pastry bag with the peanut butter frosting, and decorate each brownie.
- Cut 5 Nutty Buddy Bars into small pieces.
- Top each creation with Nutty Buddy pieces and chocolate syrup.
- Serve immediately.
Switch up your frosting flavor by using buttercream or cream cheese! Try topping with mini chocolate chips, toffee pieces or seasonal sprinkles!