Birthday Cake Confetti Bites
Celebrate big with Little Debbie® Birthday Cake Mini Muffins Confetti Bites! Using the most adorable party snack on the block, Birthday Cake Mini Muffins shine bright in this recipe creation. Perfect for your best friend’s birthday party or your kid’s confetti popped day, these delightful treats are sure to be a crowd pleaser! Grab a box of our mini muffins, whip up some frosting and decorate. Enjoy!
Makes 20 Servings
1 Carton Little Debbie Birthday Cake Mini Muffins
1 Cup Unsalted Butter, Softened
1 Cup Vegetable Shortening
3 Cups Powdered Sugar
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Using a mixer, cream the softened butter, shortening and vanilla together.
- Mix in powdered sugar one cup at a time until frosting is desired consistency.
- Add 5 tablespoons of rainbow sprinkles to frosting, mixing lightly.
- Using a pastry bag, fill with confetti frosting and begin decorating each muffin.
- Top each creation with rainbow sprinkles.
- Serve immediately.
Store bought frosting makes this simple treat even easier! Other great frosting flavors to try are strawberry or cream cheese!